Pages

Monday, December 08, 2014

Blogging Again

For the past...well, long time, I've been focusing on finishing up my ThM and getting the final project submitted. Now that I've checked that off my list, I'd like to get back to blogging. I enjoy it and it helps me think through issues as well as learn to articulate well. I hope it's been of some help to others in the past.

I have a truck load of things I'd like to write about - Revelation (of course), hermeneutics, Christians and culture, perseverance of the saints, union with Christ, men and women stuff, baseball (of course), etc.

I'd also like this to be a place to answer questions. I get a lot of them from friends, in ACGs, and just passing in the halls at church. Why not add to the list of things I don't know, but want to learn more about!? So shoot me questions using the form in the sidebar and I'll do my best - though if you start asking things like 'how does Hegel's philosophy dovetail with Barth's theology?', you'll have to be content with 'I have no earthly idea!'

Eager,
 Dan

No comments: